Richmond Association for Montessori (RAM) is funded by parents, our funding goes to support additional classroom materials and resources; bursaries for teacher development; and Montessori conferences and workshops.
How can you help?
* Renew as/ become a Member of RAM: $75 /family Membership Fee (no tax receipt on fees)
* Donate additional amount anytime: tax receipts will be issued for donations more than$10
* Donate $200+ and you Membership Fee is included ( tax receipt for the full amount)
* Attend RAM meetings or volunteer with us!
We are happy to announce that RAM invited pARTy with Laura once again to host the Mother’s Day special event- Virtual Art Class. This is the perfect opportunity to make something special together with your kids. Please come and join us via ZOOM!
We are happy to annouce that RAM invited pARTy with Laura to host the Kids’ Easter- Virtual Art Class, please come and join us via ZOOM!!!
RAM paint night material list
Acrylic Paint Color :
Black, White, Blue, Red and Yellow
Canvas (can be canvas panel as well) size recommended:
12”x12”, 11’’x14″ or 9’’x12’’
Synthetic Brush :
Flat ( for background )
Medium size round brush Round brush
——- other things you will need ———
– Water cup
– Cloths or paper towel
– A plate ( paper plate ) wrapped with saran wrap as the palette.
– A butter knife, palette knife ( or picnic knife ) – ONLY ONE NEEDED. – Blow dryer
*Items can be purchased at Michaels, Amazon, Dollarama, etc.