RAM Annual Family Membership & Cash Drive
Why become a RAM Member?
- It is critical that all Montessori families join RAM, so all our children can benefit.
- As a registered organization, we are required by law to maintain an annual paid membership.
- Children do better when parents are connected. Research shows that children whose parents are involved get better grades and have fewer discipline problems at school.
- Although we had a better year in the past, financial support for RAM has been in decline. Unless we continue to turn this trend around, RAM and the Montessori program you chose for your child will be compromised.
Where does the money go?
- All funds raised by RAM go directly into resources for our children’s classrooms.
- Starting in the 2015/2016 school year, the school district will assist with the funds necessary for the purchase of Montessori materials in our classrooms. RAM will continue to raise funds to support teachers’ ongoing development and to assist with the funding of the Montessori education program in Richmond.
RAM’s 2020-2021 membership and cash drive is underway electronically via Eventbrite (no need to print and return our forms, and this allows for credit card payments) https://bit.ly/3geBXdC. Other forms of payment are still welcomed. See the form for more details! (All donations made before December 31st are eligible for a 2020 tax receipt.)
- 如果家长参与，孩子将会做得更好。研究结果表明，如果家长参与，孩子将会得到更好的成绩， 并且在学校没有纪律问题。
- 今年列市教局同意撥入我們協會每間學校各自$4,000,但今後未必每年有此款項. 所以我們的孩子課堂仍然需要各家長繼續捐助支持。